Matches 10/10/2021 Mickey Lewis memorial game

It would be good if this thread, and the day itself, could get the same attention as all the shite about Wycombe (non) rivalries and worrying about a supporters panel that isn't here yet.

£10 adults and a fiver for kids, on the weekend when the first team are likely to have their game against Sunderland called off because of internationals. A who's who of previous players and many club legends.

Let's make this a day of celebration and fill the stadium!

I'd check the Forum T's & C's before posting personal information ;)

If people willingly place such information in the public domain is it still personal?

There are about 0.08% so named,214th in most popular names, which is about 25k a year based on 50% (M) and a population of 66 million.

Hardly popping around for a cuppa are we?

Folk can also message their fan number confidentially. :)

Oxford women playing against Swindon at midday now, so why not go to that then run over to see the legends playing.

With it looking likely that the Sunderland game won't go ahead the day before I hope that we'll see everyone come out for Mickey.

Oxford women playing against Swindon at midday now, so why not go to that then run over to see the legends playing.

With it looking likely that the Sunderland game won't go ahead the day before I hope that we'll see everyone come out for Mickey.
Could the club lay on a couple of shuttle buses between the two?

Could the club lay on a couple of shuttle buses between the two?
Good shout, I'll have a word with someone I know.

Edit - Spoken with one of those helping to organise the memorial game who will speak with the club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom