General Mic'd up

Oufcluke34

Does anyone have a link to this as I dont have bt sport and I cant seem to find it anywhere

Tia

Can't provide a link, but I watched it on BT Sports last night.

Very interesting and showed both our club and Karl in a very good light. Anyone who's not yet convinced about the qualities of our manager should watch this, as they could not fail to be impressed by him, and how he conducts himself, particularly in the development of the younger players.

Repeated on Wed 11.45pm (BT Sport 2), Thurs 4pm (BT Sport 2) and Saturday at 9.30am (BT Sport 1).

It was a good programme. The training facility looked brilliant, a worthwhile investment.

The part where the Academy players join the main party and shake hands with the senior staff was excellent - it showed a real maturity on all sides.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Good watch - complete turn around on where I thought the club was heading last year, very glad to be proven wrong.

This is fantastic. Ill admit, i have doubts about Robbos tactical capabilities, but hes a very switched on guy, far from the simpleton i had him down as initially. And he seems a genuinely good bloke desperate to do well.

This is fantastic. Ill admit, i have doubts about Robbos tactical capabilities, but hes a very switched on guy, far from the simpleton i had him down as initially. And he seems a genuinely good bloke desperate to do well.
There’s no doubting that he is a “genuinely good bloke” and he is passionate in his support of the club and particularly his players. OK yes, he lets his mouth run away sometimes, especially in the near aftermath of a match, but he is desperate for the club to be successful on and off the pitch, and I feel he’s doing it the right way. Certainly no “simpleton”. I’m looking forward to catching up with Mic’d Up!

It's a shame that it takes something like this for some supporters to see Robinson for who he really is. Even when he was been referred to as "Gobbo" by people like you, it was clear that he cared. He's no shrinking violet, but the respect he has throughout the club, from all age ranges is clear. Of course it's a results business and we'll wait to see where we are in May, but there is no doubt that Robinson is a good man who will continue to do great things for our club.

Just watched this, really enjoyed this great insight in to the 'backroom' preparation, and also to KR himself. Respect to all involved behind the scenes

Watched this programme this morning. As above 100% agree with the positive comments. The attention to detail from Karl and the management team was incredible for a team in league 1. Be interesting to know how that would compare to the likes of Liverpool, etc (@Shosho maybe could give an opinion?) but looked mighty impressive to me!
Also the passion for getting the right culture throughout the club is evident and makes us even more attractive to new players who may want to join us.
Hope they release this prog for all to see and be re-assured we’re in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom