General Mic'd up

Watched this programme this morning. As above 100% agree with the positive comments. The attention to detail from Karl and the management team was incredible for a team in league 1. Be interesting to know how that would compare to the likes of Liverpool, etc (@Shosho maybe could give an opinion?) but looked mighty impressive to me!
Also the passion for getting the right culture throughout the club is evident and makes us even more attractive to new players who may want to join us.
Hope they release this prog for all to see and be re-assured we’re in good hands.

I don’t have BT so I haven’t been able to watch, however I have seen quite a bit of other clubs behind the scenes (Derby -https://youtu.be/48dLxsOPXlQ).

When it comes to performance and recruitment I suspect we are in the top 3rd of the league - we have a decent back room set up that is effective in what it does...most importantly, continues to function if staff move on

I don’t have BT so I haven’t been able to watch, however I have seen quite a bit of other clubs behind the scenes (Derby -https://youtu.be/48dLxsOPXlQ).

When it comes to performance and recruitment I suspect we are in the top 3rd of the league - we have a decent back room set up that is effective in what it does...most importantly, continues to function if staff move on
Which IF we were to go up would be an advantage.
Brentford seem to have a really good recruitment set up which has kept them doing well in the Championship ( they buy players but sell at high prices)

Which IF we were to go up would be an advantage.
Brentford seem to have a really good recruitment set up which has kept them doing well in the Championship ( they buy players but sell at high prices)

With promotion we would be finishing in different waters. Brentford are the poster boys for recruitment, however Barnsley, Peterborough, Preston all have similar ideas.

We have been successful so-far with our player trading but it’s one thing having a great back room set up, it’s another having a manager and coaching team that buys into it.

With recruitment, Liverpool and Leicester are smashing it at the minute, Brighton are interesting also. Liverpool price that with a half decent recruitment process and a manager and chairman that buys into it you can assemble teams from (relative!) unknowns (compare Liverpool to Man Utd!)

Very impressed with KR and the back room staff after watching mic’d up (yes I admit I have got it wrong in the past with KR)- great to see the other side of football and what goes on behind the scenes.

wonder how a chant of "fat gareth southgate, you're just a fat gareth southgate" would go down (apart from with Jamie Mackie who would P**s himself).

Back
Top Bottom