Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Late replacement - reasonable game, one miss by him and his assistant , Sykes clearly thrown to the floor in the pen area , nothing given- a bit stingy on time added for time wasted

a steady 5

Didn't really notice him. Always a good sign.

Did well, can't blame him for the missed pen as he couldn't really see it. Only issue with this game was our finishing, can't blame anything else.

Was the least of our problems tonight, penalty was unsighted and the Sykes one I can't see many L1 refs giving. Let the game flow as best as possible and not too card happy. Made it clear when he picked up on time-wasting. 8 from me.

4 minutes added time second half was wrong and clearly not enough. 5-6 would have been more fair. Also let Morecambe get away with hacking down a few of our players without bookings. Apart from that was fine really

Gave a 7 more so that there didn’t seem to be anything controversial.

He did well. He let the game flow as much as possible.
4 minutes at the end of the game was wrong (5 to 6 subs and some timewasting) but other than that he was good. 7 for me.

5 from me. Felt he was a bit inconsistent. Allowed a lot of time waisting but basically only added 1 minute extra( after subs)
There were a number of tackles he allowed to go unpunished without stronger action taken, there was also a number of off the ball incidents going on but that is also down to his assistants. 4 of them so one of them they must see this stuff going on.
But definitely not the worst by along way.

Gave him a one because we lost I’m a sore loser, but really a above average 7

Back
Top Bottom