message from barnsley

gingerox

Hi. Congrats to Oxford reaching Wembley watched both legs of the playoff semi cheering you on.

I was born in the John Radcliffe Hospital in 1975 but moved to Barnsley when 4. so I grew up a Barnsley fan as my father was. When we player Oxford in the JPT in 2016 was a dream final for me and got to chat to so many o's fans before and after the game all super fun. Unlike Millwall fans a month later in playoff final.

Would like to wish you all the best for the final from barnsleybomber ex Cowley local.
Hopefully be playing you next season fella, all the best for you lot as well

Hi. Congrats to Oxford reaching Wembley watched both legs of the playoff semi cheering you on.

I was born in the John Radcliffe Hospital in 1975 but moved to Barnsley when 4. so I grew up a Barnsley fan as my father was. When we player Oxford in the JPT in 2016 was a dream final for me and got to chat to so many o's fans before and after the game all super fun. Unlike Millwall fans a month later in playoff final.

Would like to wish you all the best for the final from barnsleybomber ex Cowley local.
Thanks bomber. Looking forward to playing your lot again next season, all going well! A club, like us, that likes to play decent football. Not like all this hoofball we've got to negotiate to get there!

Back
Top Bottom