Merry Christmas

anyone know if the roadworks are still there on the m4 between Newbury and Reading?
got to drive down to my brothers in the morning. hope my sis-in-law has got a nut roast or something for my dinner ?
have a good one everybody

Merry Christmas all!

It’s a sleepy start to the day here in Perth as Santa and the elves had to spend some of their precious wrapping and delivery time mopping up after my daughter’s explosive gastro.

Can’t wait for the second half of the season. We’re going to batter them all.

Merry Christmas!

Not the best one for me, I got into work at about 7am, and will be here until around 3pm!

There's not much for me to do though, so should be a quiet one. The wife is away visiting her family in Scotland, so I've taken on the extra shift for decent pay, and am visiting a good mate later, who will introduce me to a vegan Christmas dinner.

I've brought enough alcohol with me to compensate ?

Merry Christmas!

Not the best one for me, I got into work at about 7am, and will be here until around 3pm!

There's not much for me to do though, so should be a quiet one. The wife is away visiting her family in Scotland, so I've taken on the extra shift for decent pay, and am visiting a good mate later, who will introduce me to a vegan Christmas dinner.

I've brought enough alcohol with me to compensate ?
nothing wrong with a nut roast. good man. enjoy

Back
Top Bottom