Men from Mars and women from Venus

I let a door shut in a woman's face............I'm a pig. I open a door for a woman................I'm a chauvinistic pig.
I cannot say tradesman anymore............its tradesperson. Same with postman (postperson?)
Just out of interest, are we still humans? Are we hupeople? Humankind = hupersonkind
The list goes on...........snowman (snowfuckingperson)
Should Manchester be womanchester? No, wait; its got the word 'chest' in it. Chest = breasts. Oh, god! Hang on, is God a man or woman? We mustn't upset women priests, must we! We were made in his image, according to the bible. Should feminists sue the bible for sexist bias?
Should women sportspeople be paid the same as men (am I allowed to even use the term 'men'?) Lets look at Wimbledon. Men play 5 sets, women play 3. Why? Cricket. The boundary is brought in for womens' cricket. Why?
I say women should get the same money as men in sport. I reckon its now time to let women participate together with men. Lets start with boxing, both rugby types, football, sumo wrestling and arm-wrestling...............oh yes - more more........wrestling. Sorry, whats that, I hear?

I let a door shut in a woman's face............I'm a pig. I open a door for a woman................I'm a chauvinistic pig.
I cannot say tradesman anymore............its tradesperson. Same with postman (postperson?)
Just out of interest, are we still humans? Are we hupeople? Humankind = hupersonkind
Should Manchester be womanchester? No, wait; its got the word 'chest' in it. Chest = breasts. Oh, god! Hang on, is God a man or woman? We mustn't upset women priests, must we! We were made in his image, according to the bible. Should feminists sue the bible for sexist bias?
Should women sportspeople be paid the same as men (am I allowed to even use the term 'men'?) Lets look at Wimbledon. Men play 5 sets, women play 3. Why? Cricket. The boundary is brought in for womens' cricket. Why?
I say women should get the same money as men in sport. I reckon its now time to let women participate together with men. Lets start with boxing, both rugby types, football, sumo wrestling and arm-wrestling...............oh yes - more more........wrestling. Sorry, whats that, I hear?
.... very distant Amen ? ;)

Should Manchester be womanchester? No, wait; its got the word 'chest' in it. Chest = breasts.

If only you knew the etymology of Manchester, let me educate you with a wiki paste

The name Manchester originates from the Latin name Mamucium or its variant Mancunium and the citizens are still referred to as Mancunians (/mænˈkjuːniən/). These are generally thought to represent a Latinisation of an original Brittonic name, either from mamm- ("breast", in reference to a "breast-like hill") or from mamma ("mother", in reference to a local river goddess). Both meanings are preserved in Insular Celtic languages, such as mam meaning "breast" in Irish and "mother" in Welsh.[14] The suffix -chester is a survival of Old English ceaster and from that castra in latin for camp or settlement ("fort; fortified town").

If only you knew the etymology of Manchester, let me educate you with a wiki paste

The name Manchester originates from the Latin name Mamucium or its variant Mancunium and the citizens are still referred to as Mancunians (/mænˈkjuːniən/). These are generally thought to represent a Latinisation of an original Brittonic name, either from mamm- ("breast", in reference to a "breast-like hill") or from mamma ("mother", in reference to a local river goddess). Both meanings are preserved in Insular Celtic languages, such as mam meaning "breast" in Irish and "mother" in Welsh.[14] The suffix -chester is a survival of Old English ceaster and from that castra in latin for camp or settlement ("fort; fortified town").
City and United are a pair of tits then? ;)

f**k me! I was only joking about the breasts bit, but it turns out I was talking sense! Make the most of this!

There's your problem with the door, only half open it.

Back
Top Bottom