Membership card

Ox4Eva

Does the club still do the membership card, and if so what are the benefits of having one?

Does the club still do the membership card, and if so what are the benefits of having one?
Yes... included in benifits :- cheaper tickets for home matches, priority for high demand home cup matches, semi final &final in cup competitions, and, (after st holders), for high demand away games. A voucher for the club shop....cant remember the others?

Just wondered as I have so many other things on I miss more and more games. I have had a ST for years but it is getting used less and less.

Feel guilty about giving it up and it's nothing to do with form, just thinking the membership may be better for me these days !

Yes it works quite well I reckon, if you go to a few games but can't justify a ST. From memory it's £15 a year but you get £2 discount each home game, so as long as you get to 8 games then it's a money saver.

I would think if no other finance company (like zebra) or ticketmaster are able to offer payment plans for season tickets then a lot more people will sign up for this

Back
Top Bottom