League One Media outlet League 1 predictions 2022-23

The Derby Telegraph reported that fivethirtyeight.com had Derby County to win League One and set out how many points each team was predicted to get over the season; weekly updates from fivethirtyeight.com can be found at:

Brave on Crawley unless they financially implode. I also suspect Fatty McCheat will be fine with Stevenage as well.
They are more what I WANT to happen, rather than what I think will happen, a few long odds in there could make it interesting.

Worth a bump.

Whoa - did the experts get MK Dons wrong this season. We were widely overestimated as well and Lincoln very much underestimated.

A few savvy types saw that Plymouth were the real deal too.

I've never understood why people do predictions at this time.

Player turnover is so high in L1 that most clubs will have 15+ transfers in/out, so really they're making predictions on based on a squad that either largely or partly won't exist by the time the season actually starts.

I've never understood why people do predictions at this time.

Player turnover is so high in L1 that most clubs will have 15+ transfers in/out, so really they're making predictions on based on a squad that either largely or partly won't exist by the time the season actually starts.

I think most would agree.

That's probably why no-one has.

Back
Top Bottom