General McMahon: Farmed out

Free's up a wage and allows the player a chance to resolve personal issues. Still our player so might even be a chance of selling later.

Cheerio, Tony McMahon.

He can now settle down in that club of OUFC not-terrible-but-certainly-not-memorable series of fullbacks we’ve had down the years. Say hello to Michael Howard, Sam Togwell, Dave Mackay, Jon Shepheard and Sam Stockley on the way there.

Cheerio, Tony McMahon.

He can now settle down in that club of OUFC not-terrible-but-certainly-not-memorable series of fullbacks we’ve had down the years. Say hello to Michael Howard, Sam Togwell, Dave Mackay, Jon Shepheard and Sam Stockley on the way there.

...Joe Riley
Kevin Sandwith
Steve Kinniburgh...

Do clubs still put the clause in that a player can't play against his parent club?
Just thinking Scunny still have to come here in the league

Well I wish him every success, otherwise we’ll have another situation, similar to Pekalski, where we have a player returning after a loan that we don’t want and doesn’t want to be here, with 12 months left on his contract. Who knows what league we’ll be in or who our manager will be by then?

...Joe Riley
Kevin Sandwith
Steve Kinniburgh...

.......Matt Robinson (except for 2005/06, when he was terrible)
Scott McNiven
Christophe Remy
Simon Marsh
Anton Rogan
.......and my pick for the captain of the 'not terrible fullback squad' Garry Smart.

Although I guess he was slightly memorable for his goalscoring prowess........

Sam ricketts.....not good enough for us but would become a Welsh international premier League player

• React
Reactions: Ian
Sam ricketts.....not good enough for us but would become a Welsh international premier League player
There’s a whole new debate. Matt Taylor (Bolton version) and Ashley Barnes *ahem..

Always a bit of an odd signing when you look at it really. 32, his first move to a club in the south, and Bradford fans saying he was past his best. Another blot in KR's copybook, to go with the multiple other blots.

A change in personal circumstances (an unexpected bereavement ) has led to this decision. Criticism of player and KR is unfair.

.......Matt Robinson (except for 2005/06, when he was terrible)
Scott McNiven
Christophe Remy
Simon Marsh
Anton Rogan
.......and my pick for the captain of the 'not terrible fullback squad' Garry Smart.

Although I guess he was slightly memorable for his goalscoring prowess........

Remy and Rogan both very good! Neither belong in this group I’m afraid.

Always a bit of an odd signing when you look at it really. 32, his first move to a club in the south, and Bradford fans saying he was past his best. Another blot in KR's copybook, to go with the multiple other blots.
Let's beat up KR on everything even if as another poster has said a bereavement was in part due to this decision and made it far more difficult to settle.

Back
Top Bottom