National News May resigning!

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So Mrs May has set the 7th June as resigning from the government. An emotional ending to her speech, which saw her almost, if not IN tears.

I feel she has tried her best, but has had no support.

Those who wanted her gone, might regret the new PM!

So Mrs May has set the 7th June as resigning from the government. An emotional ending to her speech, which saw her almost, if not IN tears.

I feel she has tried her best, but has had no support.

Those who wanted her gone, might regret the new PM!

it'll be ' a man of the people' who replaces her .... someone like the chappy front row 3rd from the right

article-1201536-05CECED3000005DC-662_468x359_popup.jpg:rolleyes:o_O

Go Bo-Jo ! ? ? ?

Hold tight the roller coaster is at the top of the drop.

Reckon TM got "tipped a wink" about the annihilation to be announced on Monday!

I joined the Tory party for this moment, which i thought would have happend a few months ago!

Cameron gave her a hospital pass but I believe that she should have gone when her agreement with the EU failed to get through Parliament on 3 occasions.
It is looking more likely that we will leave the EU without a deal or have another referendum ?

Cameron gave her a hospital pass but I believe that she should have gone when her agreement with the EU failed to get through Parliament on 3 occasions.
It is looking more likely that we will leave the EU without a deal or have another referendum ?
general election imminent ( after the tories sort May's replacement) ? :unsure:

Does this mean we are about to see the return of the ‘Nasty Party’

I can see no other option. If they just whack in another unelected PM, off of the back of one of the worst terms in history, there will be massive uproar. No deal Brexit has to happen. The next PM has to deliver the will of the democratic vote. However, we all know this is easier said than done...

Theresa May's time at the top of UK politics:
  • 3 years as prime minister, following David Cameron.
  • 6 years before that, as home secretary.
  • Failed to win 2017 general election outright, but stayed PM.
  • Remain voter in the 2016 EU referendum.
  • Brexit dominated her time at 10 Downing Street and she subsequently made a complete tit of it, and herself.

On ya bike.

Don't think so as they are terrified of Corbyn succeeding as they could be squeezed both ways with Farage/Brexit Party taking from one side and Lib Dems the other. Labour will be squeezed a bit by the Brexit Party but I don't think it will have the same level of effect. Labour will get wiped out in Scotland though.

Personally I think a GE would lead to nobody having a majority and we are in coalition time again. Who that is I don't know and I suspect little will change in terms of the Brexit equation in Parliament.

• Brexit dominated her time at 10 Downing Street and she subsequently made a complete tit of it, and herself.

On ya bike.

Don't forget:

- Grenfell and the pathetic effort since.
- Education in financial meltdown
- NHS still in trouble
- Councils going bust (including Tory ones) due to a higher level of austerity being forced on them.
- Allowing Chris Grayling to waste money on plenty of failed projects/policies without sacking him.

Don't forget:

- NHS still in trouble
- Councils going bust (including Tory ones) due to a higher level of austerity being forced on them.
- Allowing Chris Grayling to waste money on plenty of failed projects/policies without sacking him.
Could the Brexit cloud be blamed for these issues, all the time being wasted on it has affected other things.

Don't forget:

- NHS still in trouble
as home sec she introduced legislation that caused chaos for the Windrush generation invited here post ww2
then as PM allowed/ made her home sec take the blame for the deportations etc

Could the Brexit cloud be blamed for these issues, all the time being wasted on it has affected other things.

Possibly to a small degree but austerity has been an active and dogmatic Tory policy (that has affected Education/NHS/Councils) which she today proudly suggested was a success.

Also, her Govt have had the time to push the policy that pushes Schools into Academy's which has reduced parents/Authorities/Ofsted oversight/Governance which has contributed to the mess.

On ya bike.
Bring in Diane Abbott.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom