Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Looked really sharp tonight and put in a hell of a shift closing players down, chasing back in to his own half, and doing it even more effectively than Mackie as he didn’t give away constant free kicks! Looks back to full fitness now and possibly even fitter than before his injury. Sign him on!

Nah. He’s dreadful. Can’t imagine that any other clubs are looking at him. Maybe offer him a pay for play. At best. Nothing to see here.

Surely it’s better if he doesn’t.

It’s his birthday next month. Look out for a particularly large box being delivered to the training ground. One big enough to hold, say, a person.

I can just see it now.

Large box arrives, Matty Taylor opens it to see it contains a large birthday cake, cake bursts open and out you pop singing Happy Birthday Mr Taylor in your best Marylin Monroe impersonation. Ten seconds later Jamie Mackie punches you.....................

I can just see it now.

Large box arrives, Matty Taylor opens it to see it contains a large birthday cake, cake bursts open and out you pop singing Happy Birthday Mr Taylor in your best Marylin Monroe impersonation. Ten seconds later Jamie Mackie punches you.....................
All of that is perfect. Only in my head Jamie Mackie’s towel has fallen down while my dress has been ripped clean off in the scuffle, so now we’re rolling around starkers.

I’ll admit that perhaps this is getting a bit odd now.

All of that is perfect. Only in my head Jamie Mackie’s towel has fallen down while my dress has been ripped clean off in the scuffle, so now we’re rolling around starkers.

I’ll admit that perhaps this is getting a bit odd now.

More likely to be James Henry defending Taylor’s honour, Shirley? I’m unsure on his towel situation.

What a superb finish! Can he please take 30 minutes or so after training and coach Agyei on finishing? As the turn by Agyei was magnificent but the finish not so.

Back
Top Bottom