Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

It’s a bit like when you start going out with someone who’s really hot. You panic that you’re not good enough for them. That you’re punching above your weight. Maybe their head will get turned by someone better..? Maybe they’ll go back to their ex..?? Maybe the magic will evaporate and the dream will die...???

Stop panicking everyone. We all want him. He wants to be here. He’s ours. ?

here though it's like the old days when we have to impress and convince the parent (club) to let them be with you i'll get my coat :)

Reading his interview in the FLP today, hes seemingly not going to commit his future til the end of the season (and we have asked)

Reading his interview in the FLP today, hes seemingly not going to commit his future til the end of the season (and we have asked)
Apparently a 2.5 year contract and a Polaroid photograph of Ched Evans looking amazed outside our training ground has just been seen flying through the air in the direction of Gboly Ariyibi’s home in Greece.

I've just read an article that makes reference to Tony Mowbray & Blackbun who are keen on a move for Gorin in January. Would be a massive loss if he left in January.

By the sounds of it Mowbray has got the best out of Rothwell who I also gave flickers of his potential whist with the U's.

We are potentially better than Derby and Blackburn - we just need to stick together to show it

We are potentially better than Derby and Blackburn - we just need to stick together to show it

Blackburn are in trouble financially. For every £1 that comes in to the club, they are spending £1.53 on wages to players. This doesn't even include the running costs for the club or the ground. It won't be long before they are the next Bury. There is no point in any of are players going to a team in the championship especially when there lower table.

More like our Claude Makalele, a ‘water carrier’, except instead of carrying water he goes round putting out fires. Not sure he’s going to be player of the season for me but a very important, or perhaps even vital part of the team.

He had been very impressive so far , the only area which requires a bit of tweaking if possible is that a lot of his long range passing needs to at a lower level which means that the receiving player can move onwards quicker rather than have to chest the ball down in the first place . Apart from that comment he has been excellent , he does the hard graft simply and effectively

Thought he was MOM yesterday. Goalscorers rightly get credit for winning games but Gorrin’s contribution is a full 90 minutes of chasing, harrying, intercepting with few if any noticeable mistakes. I think he and Brannegan are the real driving force of our team and most of what our success so far is based on.

Player of the season for me too. I think his lack of goals probably keep him below the radar and I’ll happily take that as long as others are contributing the goals. Simplicity is genius certainly applies in this case. Heartbeat of the team.

Back
Top Bottom