Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

I have to say I am very pleased, with the number of chances we create he will score, as much as I love Mackie, he always gives 100% and causes defenders no end of problems he’s just not a goal scorer

And well done to KR, Tiger and the board for getting this done. They may have a strange way of doing business but it seems as though the finance is forthcoming and real intent being shown.
I still don't like the deal that was done with Eales but so long as the club can flourish without being dropped into the debt mire of others, carry on!

Oh yes, welcome Matt.

Mmmmmmm! Not a great shock , we was talking on Saturday night about this with KR little hint with his Saturday night meet up with a new striker.
So had to be localish player.
Mrs UTM , said I thought we do not like him! Eh , well we did not! But that is football , and now we do!
Just hope the come back , is a good one and not a bad one! But I am sure it will be great!
And what great timing with the Rovers game days away....

Mmmmmmm! Not a great shock , we was talking on Saturday night about this with KR little hint with his Saturday night meet up with a new striker.
So had to be localish player.
Mrs UTM , said I thought we do not like him! Eh , well we did not! But that is football , and now we do!
Just hope the come back , is a good one and not a bad one! But I am sure it will be great!
And what great timing with the Rovers game days away....
I think it was the "'handshake celebration " what upset people , now I thought about it! lol
But anyways welcome back and you know a couple at Rovers will be on the cards....

Back
Top Bottom