Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

They are making some very good signings again and splashing a lot of cash. Should have done better last season if they hadn’t have gone with fat boy incharge

To be fair, their high turnover strategy has kept them treading water for the last 5 years. As much as I'd like to blame Evans, it's been the same for all the other managers.

Would still have them in the Top 6 for predictions next year. If they somehow manage to keep hold of Maddison it could make all the difference.

To be fair, their high turnover strategy has kept them treading water for the last 5 years. As much as I'd like to blame Evans, it's been the same for all the other managers.

Would still have them in the Top 6 for predictions next year. If they somehow manage to keep hold of Maddison it could make all the difference.
Sunderkand were rumoured to be trying g to get Maddison and hasn't he just the one year left on his contract? If so he will probably be off.

Sunderkand were rumoured to be trying g to get Maddison and hasn't he just the one year left on his contract? If so he will probably be off.

He’s got a buy out clause in his contract according to there owner & so far no club is willing meet it (£1.5 million bid was rejected)

Your not so bullish now about these players, I would like to see these 3 and others come through the door and hope they do, but it's always the last hurdle of personal terms that it can unravel, the agents will try and get the best deal for their "client" and maybe punt the players name out there for a better deal, two out of these three would be good, to get all three would probably mean the money men have chucked a bit extra at it that will then set a precedent.

Sorry to pull this back up but I think your last statement is valid. Having now completed 2 of the 3 deals mentioned (and I believe Cadden is still very much on the cards), we are hopefully in a better place financially than some feared.

The gas forum have nine pages calling him the snake, plus they already know he will score the winner next Saturday.

what was looking like an exciting season has now stepped up another gear.
the importance of having a striker that knows where the goal is and how to play in our system is something we've seriously been lacking, not just this season but for a long time.
now make @bazzer9461 happy and fire in 20 for us

what was looking like an exciting season has now stepped up another gear.
the importance of having a striker that knows where the goal is and how to play in our system is something we've seriously been lacking, not just this season but for a long time.
now make @bazzer9461 happy and fire in 20 for us

Bazzer won't be happy as he doesn't score the goals from 30 yards+. ?

Delighted with the Taylor signing. Shall we all offer up a silent prayer that his hamstrings never tighten and his cruciates never think about snapping. This, after all is Oxford United and we never, never do things the easy way. Welcome Home Matty.

Return of the prodigal Taylor has got my hands all a shaking in anticipation

Back
Top Bottom