Current Player Matty Taylor

BigAlan

The gas forum have nine pages calling him the snake, plus they already know he will score the winner next Saturday.

Marked Ox

Welcome Matty, hopefully a very successful spell here for you and the club.

AbbeyOx

what was looking like an exciting season has now stepped up another gear.
the importance of having a striker that knows where the goal is and how to play in our system is something we've seriously been lacking, not just this season but for a long time.
now make @bazzer9461 happy and fire in 20 for us

Marked Ox

what was looking like an exciting season has now stepped up another gear.
the importance of having a striker that knows where the goal is and how to play in our system is something we've seriously been lacking, not just this season but for a long time.
now make @bazzer9461 happy and fire in 20 for us
Bazzer won't be happy as he doesn't score the goals from 30 yards+. ๐Ÿ˜

Itgotbetta

Delighted with the Taylor signing. Shall we all offer up a silent prayer that his hamstrings never tighten and his cruciates never think about snapping. This, after all is Oxford United and we never, never do things the easy way. Welcome Home Matty.

Sarge

Return of the prodigal Taylor has got my hands all a shaking in anticipation

Oxfordpete

I have to say I am very pleased, with the number of chances we create he will score, as much as I love Mackie, he always gives 100% and causes defenders no end of problems heโ€™s just not a goal scorer

Manorlounger

And well done to KR, Tiger and the board for getting this done. They may have a strange way of doing business but it seems as though the finance is forthcoming and real intent being shown.
I still don't like the deal that was done with Eales but so long as the club can flourish without being dropped into the debt mire of others, carry on!

Oh yes, welcome Matt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D OUFC Players 0