Ex Player Matty Taylor Injured

Orkney Islands Yellow

It sounded on the radio yesterday that Taylor hurt his arm/shoulder and was struggling to put a jacket on after being subbed. Was anything else said about his injury?

Not surprised his shoulders are in pain, carrying the forward line as he does.

So nothing mentioned just speculation? Hope it isn’t a dislocation.

As it's the Gas, I think the arm would need to have been ripped off and eaten by a pack of rabid hounds before Matty would consider accepting medical advice not to play....

As it's the Gas, I think the arm would need to have been ripped off and eaten by a pack of rabid hounds before Matty would consider accepting medical advice not to play....
Just want to beat them and don’t care who scores and a chance to earn a few Bob, but yes it would be nice and a hat trick from Matty would be thebicing on the cake.

Looked to be holding his elbow more than anything as he came off - hopefully it's just a case of he took a good whack to it, but no lasting damage. No doubt the Rovers fans will give it large that he's "scared" rather than paying attention to the truth which is he had seven shades of s**t beaten out of him by the Ipswich CBs and had zero protection from the ref.

I’ve had similar. Cold and heat treatment work wonders as well as exercising the area.
I'm sure he will be back to entertain the gas in the replay

I’ve had similar. Cold and heat treatment work wonders as well as exercising the area.
I'm sure he will be back to entertain the gas in the replay
Hope so but if it’s a temporary fix would it be worth risking Matty

Back
Top Bottom