General Marvin Morgan R.I.P

oufc1991

I remember this lad playing against us for a host of teams sadly passed away age 38

RIP

Edit*
was he the player Aldershot town transfer listed after the game before (one of the times) we played them at their place.... something to do with a social media or twitter posting he made, if memory serves?

Last edited:
RIP much too young. I think at one point in the conference we were looking at him as a potential signing.

RIP

Edit*
was he the player Aldershot town transfer listed after the game before (one of the times) we played them at their place.... something to do with a social media or twitter posting he made, if memory serves?
Yes,.we was singing "he wants you all dead, Marvin Morgan, he wants you all dead"

For a post he made about Aldershot fans.

RIP

Edit*
Correct

RIP.

Remember him being combative on the pitch and giving our centre-backs a good battle.

I do hope it was not him who took the Mickey out of Luke McCormick all those years ago at the Recreation Ground.

Sad news for someone we played against a few times.
Last year he said he’d had some seizures and was on medication.
Good to see so many tributes from across all levels of football.

Back
Top Bottom