Ex Player Marvin Johnson

True, it would be a shame not to see Richardinho play another game for Oxford. He can be brilliant but also a liability at leftback. He maybe more suited further up the pitch. I'd still prefer to see a bit more pace on the wings mind.

I was talking to someone at Bradford who said he thought he'd make sense at centre mid. I can kind of see where he was going with that. Great technique, close control and a decent passer of the ball - he could help us keep the ball well, and although he could get overrun physically occasionally he still has some defensive qualities. Doubt he'd be able to play a full game there though, but I suppose it would depend how the game was going.

I was talking to someone at Bradford who said he thought he'd make sense at centre mid. I can kind of see where he was going with that. Great technique, close control and a decent passer of the ball - he could help us keep the ball well, and although he could get overrun physically occasionally he still has some defensive qualities. Doubt he'd be able to play a full game there though, but I suppose it would depend how the game was going.
See what they're saying but would be a complete waste of a player with a great left foot, close ball control who can pass/cross. Don't agree he has much defensive quality. He's exciting when freed up and goes forward...

According to reports in the Mail today on his way to Ipswich or Birmingham.
That’s one player I was not sorry to see leave here. Hasn’t had many appearances at Boro and can’t imagine they will,make any more on the transfer

Tony Pulis basically told him he didn't like him and that he wouldn't play for them again when he got there. He got on the bench a few times in his reign, but didn't get on (I believe).

Tony Pulis basically told him he didn't like him and that he wouldn't play for them again when he got there. He got on the bench a few times in his reign, but didn't get on (I believe).

Surprising as he always seemed like a lovely chap.

Will the sell on clause (if there is one) disappear to Uncle D ? Or will we end up owing someone money? :D:)

I reckon he will be under £1m whoever gambles on him

£1-£1.5m would be my uneducated guess as to what they’ll want and they’ll get the lowest amount in that scale with a few performance related clauses.

He said when he joined that he was using us as a stepping stone to get into the Championship, he wouldnt have joined us otherwise. I know we all thought that would be with us, but we all know how that fell apart. I dont see the problem, we got a good year out of someone who was too good to be in L1, and made a mahoosive profit on him, well Uncle D did anyway. Yes he sulked to get his big move and payout. So what, most of us would do the same in that position.

He said when he joined that he was using us as a stepping stone to get into the Championship, he wouldnt have joined us otherwise. I know we all thought that would be with us, but we all know how that fell apart. I dont see the problem, we got a good year out of someone who was too good to be in L1, and made a mahoosive profit on him, well Uncle D did anyway. Yes he sulked to get his big move and payout. So what, most of us would do the same in that position.
Ledson showed how to behave.
MJ 'performance' v Cheltenham was the most disgraceful I have ever seen from an Oxford player.
Most of us would not have behaved like that.

Ledson showed how to behave.
MJ 'performance' v Cheltenham was the most disgraceful I have ever seen from an Oxford player.
Most of us would not have behaved like that.

I agree Lego showed how it should be done but we should have expected it with Marv as he'd done it previously to sign for us iirc.

We werent refusing to sell Ledson though were we, and we were going to leave him out last game of the season?

He's really kicked on hasn't he.........still he got a big payday.

It was a shocking challenge and a deserved red. Middlesbro were two up and cruising when he got his marching orders and it changed the game. Ended 2-2.
He wasn't very good when he was on the pitch and there were a couple of pretty typical 'shot when he should have passed' moments.

It was a Reckless tackle - one that fully merited a red card.
What the hell was he thinking?

Was wondering where he had dissapeared to.....he cost them the game