Maro Itoje- Lack of education behind football racism

Well he may have had a point if one of the major sports stories over the summer hadn't been a rugby player being sacked over homophobic comments, doesn't exactly bode well for Rugby being better educated...

But as for the article and racism, the points he made about the tribality of a football crowd are correct, and there are those who take it too far. How we ged rid of this I don't know.

You don't have to look far for racism from Rugby fans...

... It is there, and to suggest otherwise is naive. Unfortunately its in all walks of life.

A rugby man suggesting that their sport is in some respect superior to football is as rare as sand.

Ill educated racists at football are despicable and I wish they didn’t come. Well educated, gilet wearing, middle-class racists at rugby matches are even more despicable.

I learned all my stereotypes from rugby people; they have a talent for them.

A rugby man suggesting that their sport is in some respect superior to football is as rare as sand.

Ill educated racists at football are despicable and I wish they didn’t come. Well educated, gilet wearing, middle-class racists at rugby matches are even more despicable.

I learned all my stereotypes from rugby people; they have a talent for them.
egg chasing posho spouts nonsense.... what a surprise (not) :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom