Marketing opportunity

How does that work then ? Is this something we can do? Do they have to pay us a fee to do so? Or split of the profits. Can’t see sky are ok with this, when even radio oxford coverage cuts off online at kick off
probably subscribe to ifollow and screen it in a bar/function room at the mem?

Thought u could only watch games on ifollow live if u we’re abroad ?
living local I dunno ....maybe Brizzle rovers have got gas tv ? lets not forget theyre known as the Pirates, perhaps theyre pirating the stream?:sneaky:

Just seems odd, and again if it allowed, then why the hell are we not doing it at cpf or somewhere and charging £5 entry and getting a split of the bar profits ?

Just seems odd, and again if it allowed, then why the hell are we not doing it at cpf or somewhere and charging £5 entry and getting a split of the bar profits ?

It depends on the costs of it and whether there is sufficient interest to make it viable. Also, that Oxford City don't have their own game at CPF. Rovers will only be doing this I suspect as there was sufficient demand with away tickets selling out. Have we sold an away game out this season?

Probably not, but I’d be up for it tue night games and stuff. We don’t have to rent the venue, and we take a share of the profits. Get 50 or so people in could be a nice little return

Again would depend on what the costs are. I suspect permission would be required from the opponents as well and that wouldn't likely be forthcoming if there are away tickets available.

It depends on the costs of it and whether there is sufficient interest to make it viable. Also, that Oxford City don't have their own game at CPF. Rovers will only be doing this I suspect as there was sufficient demand with away tickets selling out. Have we sold an away game out this season?

Yeah, Rovers away.

without knowing the full financials for season ticket sales and allowing for a marketing push, could they try the following

Rather than season tickets could they offer 10.000 tickets first 10 games for £130 ? then promote final games thereafter...from top of head would bring extra income!

Thought u could only watch games on ifollow live if u we’re abroad ?
living local I dunno ....maybe Brizzle rovers have got gas tv ? lets not forget theyre known as the Pirates, perhaps theyre pirating the stream?:sneaky:

Seems very unlikely it’s allowed! Unless they’re paying a fee to Sky?

I received this email from Wycombe today - last 5 games of the season for just £50. Amazing value, even for a s**t team. I wish we’d get our act together and at least attempt to fill some of those empty seats!

C631E948-D6D6-4A90-AC0C-5E3E13802252.png

Back
Top Bottom