Mark Warburton

Yes, and Big Ron was manager of Cambridge United. Day the crossbar was snapped.
And didn't Mick Brown eventually end up on the coaching staff at manure? Some years later than that cambs away game

And didn't Mick Brown eventually end up on the coaching staff at manure? Some years later than that cambs away game
Think he came over to the fans and said something like ,if you stop doing it off the pitch we’ll do it on it and then a bottle was thrown and nearly hit him, or is my memory going.

Think he came over to the fans and said something like ,if you stop doing it off the pitch we’ll do it on it and then a bottle was thrown and nearly hit him, or is my memory going.
Was this the first match where Mick Brown, now club secretary not the manager, organised the LRTC? I was working in Norwich at the time and if memory serves there were 12/14 coaches parked in the road outside the ground.

Would be an amazing appointment. So if he fits what DE is looking for, why would he want to bring someone like this in if he’s offski.

Was this the first match where Mick Brown, now club secretary not the manager, organised the LRTC? I was working in Norwich at the time and if memory serves there were 12/14 coaches parked in the road outside the ground.
Think the police held the coaches back before we entered Cambridge for “security reasons “.

So you want Faz out then?

Warburton will be looking for a bigger club for starters, I suggest you watch his interviews after many Gers and Forest games when he just comes out with the same old soundbites..
I'm not calling for Faz to leave. What I'm saying is regardless of what he's quoted as having said in interviews, Warburton is a reputable manager, and I would consider us very lucky if a club at our level and standard were able to draw someone of his stature to the club at this point in time.

No way! That's brilliant :). Before the days of polite doormen, they were polite doormen (unless things went south of course). Wasn't Jeff a Leeds fan?

Yes and Mick supports Newcastle. Had some right laughs with those two, hazy days indeed.

Back
Top Bottom