Current Player #18 Marcus McGuane

Be part of the Yellow Army. Season Ticket holders will be the first to see Marcus in the yellow of Oxford in person,

This is from the Oxford website .... interesting

I think it’s fairly common knowledge (and common sense) that season ticket holders will be the first, and maybe only, fans back next season. If only for the fact they have already bought tickets.

I think it’s fairly common knowledge (and common sense) that season ticket holders will be the first, and maybe only, fans back next season. If only for the fact they have already bought tickets.
Yes but it’s good to see something in black and white.....

From the video he looks very strong on the ball. Can’t wait to see him running at the scums defence with them frantically back peddling!!!

I wonder if he will be as good as the last player we signed that had played for Barcelona B. Just saying...………………..

Unless McGuane is a part time footballer/part time medical student too then I think it’s fair to say he’ll definitely be as good. Maybe even better!

It will be interesting to see how it goes. He is here to take the next step and play regularly, given the clubs on his CV, the first thing is that he has talent. He looks like a really good addition to the squad to me.

He's one of those where he might be absolutely brilliant, as good as Brannigan and making a formidable midfield partnership with him, or instead he might be another Woodburn and it doesn't really work out here for him, for whatever reason. I'm really hoping it's the former, as a strong midfield pairing could be our first steps towards dominating teams in this league

(Having only seen him once, not in person, for a half) - I don’t think he’s as good a dribbler as Baptiste, but maybe a better short passer and a bit better defensively.

I thought he was absolutely outstanding today, he looked like a combination of Shandon Baptiste and Marcus Browne. He has so much power and can drive with he ball but the touch, awareness and tenacity to play and defend. He got pulled back and drew a foul about 6 times today through running with the ball out of our half and starting attacks. Also I have been really impressed with his movement and willingness to run and try and find space or create it for others. I think the midfield this year is Championship quality throughout.

Looks a good player. Reminds me of Rothwell in terms of the way he can go past players and move with the ball at speed.

Back
Top Bottom