Current Player Marcus Browne

He’s been great for us on both occasions, despite his mistake in the final, he wasn’t alone!

I think he’s a very gifted footballer and still has good potential, but he’s just coming back from a serious injury, and I think this time around we will give him a wide birth, but things may change.

He's BACK!

Permanently for an un-disclosed fee.
lets hope when he's match fit ( 3-4 weeks?) , he stays match fit.... and uses that 3-4 weeks learning how to track back/ and do a bit of defensive work too

third time ( with us) lucky that he hits top form - welcome 'home'

I couldn't help notice that Marcus had a lot of taping on one of his legs at North Leigh. Is that a preventative measure or is he still not back to full fitness?

I couldn't help notice that Marcus had a lot of taping on one of his legs at North Leigh. Is that a preventative measure or is he still not back to full fitness?
What type of strapping? If it was KT Tape then probably preventative and nothing to be concerned about.

Forget the playing side and how much of a loss he is, this is a human being who has his livelihood potentially on the line. After being sat not far from him seeing him crying on the floor with McGuane (absolute class btw) hugging him put the loss to Lincoln is some sort of perspective. Get well soon Marcus

Ithink most of us would of signed Marcus .so sorry for the lad.

Yes we would, but we don’t have the medical evidence to decide how much of a risk it would be. Also balanced with the risks we have taken with a few other players. I think we’ve taken too many risks IMO and it will probably cost KR his job at the end of the season

Back
Top Bottom