Current Player Marcus Browne

headingtonoldboy

KR has mentioned trying to bring back Luke Garbutt and Jerome Sinclair. One player I would love to see return is Marcus. I thought he was very good last season for us and would only get better with another season of regular football. He gave us a different dimension to our play and scored some important goals. Others views on this?

KR has mentioned trying to bring back Luke Garbutt and Jerome Sinclair. One player I would love to see return is Marcus. I thought he was very good last season for us and would only get better with another season of regular football. He gave us a different dimension to our play and scored some important goals. Others views on this?

Would love him to come back...is in the last year of contract too and KR mentioned Browne possibly returning but I would say it’s very unlikely. A loan to the championship looks the most viable

Would be a cracking signing but unfortunately, I can't see him returning. I don't have any ITK info to support that, I just think it would be unlikely, given his ability and age. I think West Ham will try and test him in the championship this season.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Kr said on the radio yesterday that while we are speaking to garbutt and Sinclair that browne is very unlikely

Last edited by a moderator:
Talented footballer but he gave a few too many indifferent and uncommitted displays last season. Gave the impression at times that it was all a bit beneath him. Talent needs backing up with a bit of grit, especially against "uncompromising" defenders.

If he stays injury free and can rid the premiershite protect me because I’m err, well premiershite player attitude, then may be.
Was talking about Whyte mate but youre right about Browne, also.

Boro fans seemed to turn on him while he was there. 0 goal involvements in 16 matches for them

2.5 goals for us later, they're saying he'll be great for them next season. Maybe they should realise he just plays better under Robinson. I'm sure Brentford fans will find the same thing with Fosu.

Isn't it a pity that so many young players seem to be in the wrong place for them to develop? Not surprisingly money is a factor, you could see how much he enjoyed be one of the star's of the show! Enthusiasm reminded me of Constable many years ago.

Isn't it a pity that so many young players seem to be in the wrong place for them to develop? Not surprisingly money is a factor, you could see how much he enjoyed be one of the star's of the show! Enthusiasm reminded me of Constable many years ago.
Yes a terrific performance and he seemed to really enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom