Ex Player Marcus Browne

headingtonoldboy

KR has mentioned trying to bring back Luke Garbutt and Jerome Sinclair. One player I would love to see return is Marcus. I thought he was very good last season for us and would only get better with another season of regular football. He gave us a different dimension to our play and scored some important goals. Others views on this?

Shosho

KR has mentioned trying to bring back Luke Garbutt and Jerome Sinclair. One player I would love to see return is Marcus. I thought he was very good last season for us and would only get better with another season of regular football. He gave us a different dimension to our play and scored some important goals. Others views on this?
Would love him to come back...is in the last year of contract too and KR mentioned Browne possibly returning but I would say it’s very unlikely. A loan to the championship looks the most viable

LeftSideBoy

Would be a cracking signing but unfortunately, I can't see him returning. I don't have any ITK info to support that, I just think it would be unlikely, given his ability and age. I think West Ham will try and test him in the championship this season.

Reactions: MJB
D

Deleted member 462

Kr said on the radio yesterday that while we are speaking to garbutt and Sinclair that browne is very unlikely

Last edited by a moderator:

Shropshire U

Talented footballer but he gave a few too many indifferent and uncommitted displays last season. Gave the impression at times that it was all a bit beneath him. Talent needs backing up with a bit of grit, especially against "uncompromising" defenders.

Foley

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mintygreen OUFC Players 32
Sarge OUFC Players 1
Sarge OUFC Players 21
guyellow OUFC Players 72