Championship MAPP

If we don't go up Mapp has the job. If we do he won't get it. Personally I think it's too soon for us. I don't really want him either. there are rumours to why Moore was sacked and if true I can kind of see the club's reasoning, though I think it was harsh. We need a fresh face and let them rebuild our squad. Can we trust the board though is a big question?

If we don't go up Mapp has the job. If we do he won't get it. Personally I think it's too soon for us. I don't really want him either. there are rumours to why Moore was sacked and if true I can kind of see the club's reasoning, though I think it was harsh. We need a fresh face and let them rebuild our squad. Can we trust the board though is a big question?

Are you on the wrong forum?

Presumably Mapp will be sabotaging things from within so he gets the job permanently then!

Are you on the wrong forum?
Uk Football forum CHECK, Oxford Utd connection CHECK Perhaps have two ex-managers in the prem. Possible Luton Connection CHECK nah I'm in the right place

Presumably Mapp will be sabotaging things from within so he gets the job permanently then!

If he sabotaged anything more he''ll start fixing stuff mate ;):D

Back
Top Bottom