MAPP - WBA u23's

Basically what he is doing now then? with both Moore and Shan gone. the academy is in a state of flux. I use Roofe as he is a common player for both clubs. Mapp will always have a job with us. But his true skill is in development and that's not knock. His managerial success was only really you and perhaps Portsmouth for awhile. perhaps he longer wants to days after day deal with the DE's, Jenkins and Lai's of the world

His last 1st team management job was a considerable success, plenty of worse managers have continued a career on less. And as I say his success wasn't only young player development which is what an Academy job is about.

Obviously will step up to first team manager when Billic leaves

His last 1st team management job was a considerable success, plenty of worse managers have continued a career on less. And as I say his success wasn't only young player development which is what an Academy job is about.

Yeah but how did it end? No one knows how it ended? Pompey wasn't pleasant and he left you just as it seems DE was going off a cliff. Prehaps he didn't need the bull anymore

Yeah but how did it end? No one knows how it ended? Pompey wasn't pleasant and he left you just as it seems DE was going off a cliff. Prehaps he didn't need the bull anymore

We know how it ended as he left to become Asst manager at Leicester. Maybe he doesn't want the bull or maybe the right job hasn't come up, only he knows but becoming an Academy Manager is a step backward imo.

We know how it ended as he left to become Asst manager at Leicester. Maybe he doesn't want the bull or maybe the right job hasn't come up, only he knows but becoming an Academy Manager is a step backward imo.

Yeah I know he went to leicester :) What I meant was DE seems to have been turning into a bit of a sh*tshow at the time. No doubt he was offered our job after shan. He chose the academy it's not like anybody was holding a gun to his head

Yeah I know he went to leicester :) What I meant was DE seems to have been turning into a bit of a sh*tshow at the time. No doubt he was offered our job after shan. He chose the academy it's not like anybody was holding a gun to his head

He's just keeping in the industry. ;)

Back
Top Bottom