Manor Memories

That second goal [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
The challenge by Trewick in the first half was like Bruce Lee, today that would have been a straight red followed by a 10 game ban, not sure he even got a yellow for it. And Briggs would have been sent off for sure as well.

Yeah, I was expecting at least a yellow!

5-0 v Stockport, playing with the freedom that comes with essentially already being relegated yet the fire that comes from the faintest hope of other results going your way. Gilchrist, Powell, Beauchamp, Murphy, Thomson. Was not to be, but a great way to say cheerio to the division.

5-0 v Stockport, playing with the freedom that comes with essentially already being relegated yet the fire that comes from the faintest hope of other results going your way. Gilchrist, Powell, Beauchamp, Murphy, Thomson. Was not to be, but a great way to say cheerio to the division.
Was that the day there was a 'freak ' result at Palace v QPR, we could have just stayed up if that had gone to form

I remember Cap’n Bob in the London Road against Pompey, giving it large to the police for over reacting to our gentle exchanging of pleasantries with the Pompey fans who were in the left side ?

I remember Cap’n Bob in the London Road against Pompey, giving it large to the police for over reacting to our gentle exchanging of pleasantries with the Pompey fans who were in the left side ?
Fat Boy Bob took his jacket and tie off for that one, if memory serves

Was that the first game of 84/5? Was in Osler for that, watched 3 coppers run into the left side, then a few mins later 3 police helmets thrown onto the pitch. There were loads of Pompey in there that day.

Can’t remember the year mate, it was when we used to share the LR with the opposition fans but my memory ain’t that great tbh

Can’t remember the year mate, it was when we used to share the LR with the opposition fans but my memory ain’t that great tbh
Ah that may have been a few years previous then, I don't remember the away fans being in the LRT, I started going regularly around 82.

Back
Top Bottom