Managerial merry go round

Peterdev

I see Mick McCarthy is linked with Barnsley...his home town.
If that happens I reckon they will be favourites to get the Cowley brothers, as they were playing their trade at nearby Braintree.
Grayson might be safer going to Bradford to launch a promotion bid next season and is probably happier in Yorkshire. MK Dons would have been a gamble for him. Couldn’t see them being as patient as us if he’s appointed. MK won’t appreciate being back in League Two.

I see Mick McCarthy is linked with Barnsley...his home town.
If that happens I reckon they will be favourites to get the Cowley brothers, as they were playing their trade at nearby Braintree.
Grayson might be safer going to Bradford to launch a promotion bid next season and is probably happier in Yorkshire. MK Dons would have been a gamble for him. Couldn’t see them being as patient as us if he’s appointed. MK won’t appreciate being back in League Two.

Perhaps MK can sink down to about the 10th tier and eventually earn their place back in the Football League like every other fucker.

I wouldn’t mind that. Especially given Aldershot, Wimbledon, Maidstone, Rushden and a few more I’ve missed have too.

Leeds are losing so Heckingbottom will probably be out of a job in a week or two, maybe we should wait and appoint him.

Leeds are losing so Heckingbottom will probably be out of a job in a week or two, maybe we should wait and appoint him.

“Leeds work the corner short and Kemar Roofe tries a bicycle kick from the edge of the area.”

Leeds have got one back so he is safe for a week at the moment, might be able to buy Kemal Roofes tooth on e bay later though, maybe we should and try and grow a forward from it?

Leeds have got one back so he is safe for a week at the moment, might be able to buy Kemal Roofes tooth on e bay later though, maybe we should and try and grow a forward from it?
something similar worked for, well actually against Jason and the Argonauts:cool:

Back
Top Bottom