Manager Interviews

yellowbow

Interesting little piece on the BBC website about how clubs go about recruiting a new manager if anyone wants to kill a few minutes

I know this is a little premature but it would really interest me to know what Uncle Karl thinks are the areas that he will need to strengthen for next season? Assuming that he is of course still manager here.?

When Chris Wilder was appointed manager at Oxford most supporters including myself said ‘who’?

However I seem to remember Kelvin & Jim Smith saying that he interviewed really well and was the stand out candidate. Wilder had obviously done his homework because he was very well informed about the Oxford squad at the time.

I do get the feeling that some high level ex Players turn up for interviews and think they should get the job just because played for a top club, or played at international level.

When Chris Wilder was appointed manager at Oxford most supporters including myself said ‘who’?

However I seem to remember Kelvin & Jim Smith saying that he interviewed really well and was the stand out candidate. Wilder had obviously done his homework because he was very well informed about the Oxford squad at the time.

I do get the feeling that some high level ex Players turn up for interviews and think they should get the job just because played for a top club, or played at international level.
The rumour was that Sol Cambell turned up at an interview knowing little about the current players.
CW apparently knew the strength and weaknesses of all of the players/ what positions needed strengthening etc

The rumour was that Sol Cambell turned up at an interview knowing little about the current players.
CW apparently knew the strength and weaknesses of all of the players/ what positions needed strengthening etc
Robinson’s been in the job for a year now and I’m not convinced he still knows.

Back
Top Bottom