League Cup Man City tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

NottsYellow

Initially it was possible to buy tickets in Block 26, but this option seems to have been removed and now all dots are light grey - not available for purchase.
On the basis the game will sell out very quickly surely it is best if ST holders and members had these seats before they went on general sale.

They may well have completely sold out.

I have received my tickets for Block 26 already in the post so they definitely haven't withdrawn them.

A few blocks have now sold out so it's entirely possible that they've all gone.

There are nearly 700 seats in that block and when I looked yesterday about 25 were sold. So without them going on a general sale I think it’s probably unlikely they have sold out already. Unusual to put that block up for sale, as it is normally the divide between home and away fans and rather strange to have withdrawn them so quickly.

The whole of Block 26 is back open and available to buy tickets in.
I'm sure the professional dot counters can give accurate figures, but my rough calculation is half of the North Stand is 2,500 therefore up to block 25 will give us approximately 10,000 tickets. Block 26 has about 700 tickets so it appears we will have 10,700 tickets.
If City have 1,400 tickets then this gives potential crowd of 12,100. Which means only 400 seats for segregation.
But I thought for cup games the away team were allowed 15% which would be 1,800 and no seats for segregation.

The whole of Block 26 is back open and available to buy tickets in.
I'm sure the professional dot counters can give accurate figures, but my rough calculation is half of the North Stand is 2,500 therefore up to block 25 will give us approximately 10,000 tickets. Block 26 has about 700 tickets so it appears we will have 10,700 tickets.
If City have 1,400 tickets then this gives potential crowd of 12,100. Which means only 400 seats for segregation.
But I thought for cup games the away team were allowed 15% which would be 1,800 and no seats for segregation.
Who decides how many seats are blocked off for segregation? How is it that we deem it necessary to have such a massive segregation area ? Do the club not take note what happens at places like Chelsea and Arsenal where they just have a few stewards sat in between the fans . We must have lost thousands in revenue over the years.

Who decides how many seats are blocked off for segregation? How is it that we deem it necessary to have such a massive segregation area ? Do the club not take note what happens at places like Chelsea and Arsenal where they just have a few stewards sat in between the fans . We must have lost thousands in revenue over the years.
in a nutshell I understand its something along the lines of the North stand doesnt have enough exits or toilets etc in the concourse under the stand to allow PL type stewarding..... Like the entire breeze block stadium , it was skimped on when being built

in a nutshell I understand its something along the lines of the North stand doesnt have enough exits or toilets etc in the concourse under the stand to allow PL type stewarding..... Like the entire breeze block stadium , it was skimped on when being built
Who would of thought all those years ago when the stadium was built that the current PL stewarding style would of been an issue!
If the facilities did allow for PL style stewarding, I really couldn't see it working, plastics V passion.

With the Ipswich home game postponed I suspect that’s some much needed cash upfront for November.

I tried to get my daughter one and failed, not in her good books right now.

If anybody has one nearer the time and isn’t able to go I would like to be considered.

Luckily I have a season ticket for mine.

I tried to get my daughter one and failed, not in her good books right now.

If anybody has one nearer the time and isn’t able to go I would like to be considered.

Luckily I have a season ticket for mine.

why did you not buy her a membership and ticket at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom