League Cup Man City Spare Tickets

Nathan Jacobs

MUFC Fan
Hi Guys,

Groundhopper here yet to visit the Kassam and I can think of no better game to visit for!

I'm sure there are life-long Oxford fans who deserve a spare ticket more than I do but if any become available or anyone knows of any please give me a message.

I know beggars can't be choosers but I am a big fan of a good atmosphere so if any of these seats are in the Oxford Mail Stand then even better! (I am also a student if that makes any difference).

Thanks in advance and look forward to some hopeful replies! Come on the U's!

Nathan

Hi Guys,

Groundhopper here yet to visit the Kassam and I can think of no better game to visit for!

I'm sure there are life-long Oxford fans who deserve a spare ticket more than I do but if any become available or anyone knows of any please give me a message.

I know beggars can't be choosers but I am a big fan of a good atmosphere so if any of these seats are in the Oxford Mail Stand then even better! (I am also a student if that makes any difference).

Thanks in advance and look forward to some hopeful replies! Come on the U's!

Nathan

Well as you are a student you can have mine for free, that’s made all the difference.

Buy a ticket for the Shrewsbury game instead would be a better bet and should be a cracking atmosphere with a good crowd due to being our Anniversary game.

Cheers for the suggestion!

I'm going to London the next day for West Ham v Macclesfield so was hoping for a game en route, too!

Will see if I get any further luck before next Tuesday but I'll look into Shrews game otherwise.

Thanks.

Cheers for the suggestion!

I'm going to London the next day for West Ham v Macclesfield so was hoping for a game en route, too!

Will see if I get any further luck before next Tuesday but I'll look into Shrews game otherwise.

Thanks.
Ring the club, I know someone who's returned 4 tickets today.

Oh, give over, you miserable lot. It’s another few quid in the pocket of the club. Give the lad a break.

Also, being a Man Yoo fan you know full well which team he’ll be cheering on!

@Nathan Jacobs - you don’t happen to know a Man United fan by the name of Baldy do you? Likes golf, has a few kids but ignores his daughter by virtue of her being a girl, thinks women’s football is puerile, undertones of homophobia, hates The Guardian, very patient when it comes to waiting for Qataris to show up and thinks Salford architecture beats that of north London? If so and you’ve spotted him on the Republik of Mancunia website, say we all miss his sociopathic, narcissistic ramblings greatly over here.

Man United. The anti christ of the lower league fan.

All for encouraging new support but not those kings of the games destruction. Plastic, arrogant, and clueless to the essence of the tribal game.

Next.

Hi Ricky. That description certainly fits this Nathan chap, who annoyingly can't see how wrong it would be to deprive an Oxford fan of a hard to acquire ticket just to collect another ground for himself.

Can you not read, Pete? I pretty clearly stated in my first post that I'm sure there are Oxford fans more deserving of a ticket than myself. I just thought there was no better place to try and maybe find a spare ticket than a fans forum. Didn't realise you'd all get so menstrual.

Enjoy the game.

Oh I can read very well. And nothing wrong with my comprehension either, my friend. How noble of you to state that an Oxford fan might be more deserving of a ticket than you. That's quite obvious. The point is, if you could get a 'spare' ticket, you would take it, and that in itself would be depriving an Oxford fan of that spare ticket because they are far more Oxford fans wanting a ticket than tickets available. Get it now?

Well why aren't they writing similar posts on this forum, then? I'd like to think you'd all sort out your Oxford mates first and then upon rejection, people like myself could get spare tickets.

Nothing I've said warranted you to have a dig but each to their own, I guess. It's a fans forum that anyone's welcome to join so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

But while we're here, where are these 'deprived Oxford fans' you speak of on a weekly basis? You average 6,000 fans a game and by my reckoning, there'll be a full house on Tuesday night.

I'm sure half of them will be 'Oxford fans born-and-bred' turning up for one game in 5 years because Manchester City are in town. At least I'm not claiming to be a lifelong supporter. I'm simply a guy who wanted a ticket and thought I'd join a forum. There was no malice here and there was truly no need for you to get on your high horse.

Spot on Pete
You may see him as ‘spot on’ but the way he is writing his arrogant dribble is embarrassing.

The man clearly expressed that he appreciated our fans were clearly more entitled and yet Peter is just arguing needlessly as per usual.

I’ll hopefully be selling him a ticket since no Oxford fans have taken up the offer, if that makes me plastic please let me know

Well why aren't they writing similar posts on this forum, then? I'd like to think you'd all sort out your Oxford mates first and then upon rejection, people like myself could get spare tickets.

Nothing I've said warranted you to have a dig but each to their own, I guess. It's a fans forum that anyone's welcome to join so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

But while we're here, where are these 'deprived Oxford fans' you speak of on a weekly basis? You average 6,000 fans a game and by my reckoning, there'll be a full house on Tuesday night.

I'm sure half of them will be 'Oxford fans born-and-bred' turning up for one game in 5 years because Manchester City are in town. At least I'm not claiming to be a lifelong supporter. I'm simply a guy who wanted a ticket and thought I'd join a forum. There was no malice here and there was truly no need for you to get on your high horse.

I guess because Manchester United corporation target our potential fan base and spineless types (who don’t understand the connection between club and community and the geographical nature of football lineage) choose to support a plastic parasitical behemoth

Back
Top Bottom