General Mackie

Saw this on the OUFC fans Facebook page and thought it too good not to post. (Apologies if I missed someone else posting it)View attachment 2642

Foolishly thought Mackie was a nice guy and professional. If this turns out to be true he should be fined if not pulled out of the squad. No place for that behaviour with what the club are trying to build.

Wasn't aware until mentioned on RadOx that he had played for the old Wimbledon, can't be many (if any) others that did and who are still playing?

Wasn't aware until mentioned on RadOx that he had played for the old Wimbledon, can't be many (if any) others that did and who are still playing?

Jobi McAnuff the only one I can think of from the top of my head. With Orient in League Two at the moment, though more of a coach than a player.

EDIT: Dean Lewington , didn't think he stretched back so far as to be pre-MK. Also Jason Puncheon, now in the Cypriot league after playing in the Premier League up until last season.

Last edited:
He played for both - the old Wimbledon as an upcoming young player, then MK when they moved. Wimbledon fans gave him a bit of stick about it yesterday but on their forum it’s recognised that he’s been supportive of the original club.

Once or twice a year I go and have a look at the Wimbledon forum after we've played them. Every time, I am taken straight back about 20 years to what the internet used to be like. Amazing that they haven't updated it!

Once or twice a year I go and have a look at the Wimbledon forum after we've played them. Every time, I am taken straight back about 20 years to what the internet used to be like. Amazing that they haven't updated it!
arent they planning on returning to Plough Lane?.... they used to play there over 20 years ago so not too unsurprising

arent they planning on returning to Plough Lane?.... they used to play there over 20 years ago so not too unsurprising
Presumably their players will all be growing their hair and wearing ridiculously tight shorts as well! :)

Just interested to see if Essex yellow, scotch egg and wutang still stand by there praise for Jamie mackie.......they love the shithousery apparently! I've stated previously how terrible he is at football yet he gets great aplause for rolling around on the ground and committing stupid fouls. Never scores never gets any assists creates sod all zero goal threat yet he never stops running great player I pray he never plays for us again.

Just interested to see if Essex yellow, scotch egg and wutang still stand by there praise for Jamie mackie.......they love the shithousery apparently! I've stated previously how terrible he is at football yet he gets great aplause for rolling around on the ground and committing stupid fouls. Never scores never gets any assists creates sod all zero goal threat yet he never stops running great player I pray he never plays for us again.

I stand by praise for Mackie. He wasn't great yesterday but not many were yesterday. Are you suggesting Simon Eastwood should be binned off as he was awful yesterday?

I stand by praise for Mackie. He wasn't great yesterday but not many were yesterday. Are you suggesting Simon Eastwood should be binned off as he was awful yesterday?
No Eastwoods a good player and has been for us over the course of sometime he usually does what he is supposed to. Mackie was useless yesterday and has been all season.

No Eastwoods a good player and has been for us over the course of sometime he usually does what he is supposed to. Mackie was useless yesterday and has been all season.

Mackie is just like Eastwood. The only difference is you just have a chip on your shoulder about Mackie.

Yawn!!!

Back
Top Bottom