League Two Macclesfield

The EFL do what they want they protect the big names the rest get the rest get the treatment the big boys don’t get will be interesting how they deal with Charlton will they treat then like bury or Bolton I thinks more like bolting just because there ex premier league the EFL are run by idiots unfortunately
Look what happened with Sheffield Wednesday they should be L1

Stevenage have already signed 9 players. Majority of which look very conference. I think they'll struggle in L2

The EFL do what they want they protect the big names the rest get the rest get the treatment the big boys don’t get will be interesting how they deal with Charlton will they treat then like bury or Bolton I thinks more like bolting just because there ex premier league the EFL are run by idiots unfortunately
I bet that's the first time Stevenage have been classed as a 'big name'.

Couldn’t they just have relegated Stevenage as well? Just for being Stevenage?

Least we might get the fixtures released sometime soon now, can’t be much else holding it up?

Maybe they're waiting to see how the Charlton situation plays out - mind you, we could see another couple of pandemics come and go in that time.

Maybe they're waiting to see how the Charlton situation plays out - mind you, we could see another couple of pandemics come and go in that time.

If you don’t sort the fixtures before every situation is sorted out we will never even get started with all the goings on at the moment. Last seasons playing with a team kicked out could well become the norm over the next few years.

If you don’t sort the fixtures before every situation is sorted out we will never even get started with all the goings on at the moment. Last seasons playing with a team kicked out could well become the norm over the next few years.

You may well be right. I can sort of put up with the kicked out scenario. It's the Bolton type situation that rankles where teams who play their youth team benefit over others. And I'm not just saying that because we screwed up against them.

A new subplot to the saga emerges

Part one - clutching at straws and, I would suggest, in bad faith.
Part two - interesting, but unlikely to require sufficient penalties to make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom