League Two Macclesfield

Man, I was hoping this would be the season that Stevenage propped up the football league and went back to non-league, where they belong.

Alas, with first Bury and now Macclesfield, it seems like the financial problems of others are going to save all the teams that are just really bad at football this season.

(and yeah - I know I'm making light of a bad situation at Macc. I very much hope they pull out of it and survive. But it doesn't sounds good......and given their relatively small size and short league history, I bet they get the Bury treatment, not the Bolton treatment from the FA)

Man, I was hoping this would be the season that Stevenage propped up the football league and went back to non-league, where they belong.

Alas, with first Bury and now Macclesfield, it seems like the financial problems of others are going to save all the teams that are just really bad at football this season.

(and yeah - I know I'm making light of a bad situation at Macc. I very much hope they pull out of it and survive. But it doesn't sounds good......and given their relatively small size and short league history, I bet they get the Bury treatment, not the Bolton treatment from the FA)

We'll have a majority Corbyn Govt before Morecambe get relegated back down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom