Luke Garbutt

Robinson himself appears to be a bit stunned that he appears to have turned down better offers to come here.

We have a left back! This first team is slowly but surely coming together.

The Everton fans seem surprised - were expecting him to be sold or loaned to a higher level.

KR says he "put football ahead of the financial considerations", surely he'd be paid the same wherever he went on loan. Could it be a suggestion toward something permanent at the end?
Was good enough for the championship 2 seasons ago + Leeds were interested so class signing.

Good signing, if Nelson stays we have a very good defence now, the 3 first teamers we have bought in are good quality, it’s taking a while but if we can carry on with these sort of signings we could have a team capable of being up there next season.

I’m happy with that. Guess that’s at 25 he’s looking to be a starter every week rather than maybe a fringe player in the Championship. Should work out well for everyone.

Very positive signing. Assume we're sorted in defence now (as long as Nelson doesn't go anywhere)!

Now just for some strikers and wingers!

Quality player; one I pinpointed as an (unrealistic) target a few months back.

I'm not getting too carried away here, as it has 'Jack Payne' written all over it. He performs well, he's off at Christmas. End of. Shame we couldn't get permanent, with a view to signing, or with some kind of guarantee he'd stay the entire season - I might be wrong but I haven't read that anywhere.

Also, thanks should go to MAPP on this one, as undoubtedly he's here on the recommendation/evidence of Lunny, Ledson and JJK.

A great signing, and I'm not worried that it is another loan.

Along with Carrathurs deal, I wouldn't be surprised to find that we have agreed a deal for buying at the end of the loan deal. Will fit with our long term model and will allow us to see them week by week before committing.

Quality player; one I pinpointed as an (unrealistic) target a few months back.

I'm not getting too carried away here, as it has 'Jack Payne' written all over it. He performs well, he's off at Christmas. End of. Shame we couldn't get permanent, with a view to signing, or with some kind of guarantee he'd stay the entire season - I might be wrong but I haven't read that anywhere.

Also, thanks should go to MAPP on this one, as undoubtedly he's here on the recommendation/evidence of Lunny, Ledson and JJK.
That will depend on the detail of the loan, there might be a no claw back at Xmas deal

Good signing, if Nelson stays we have a very good defence now, the 3 first teamers we have bought in are good quality, it’s taking a while but if we can carry on with these sort of signings we could have a team capable of being up there next season.
Yep new RB and LB, Nelson, Dickie and Raglan