Luke Garbutt

It’s a joke we only have one left footed defender in the squad.

No competition for Garbutt at LB, no cover for injuries or suspension and god forbid Garbutt was out of form what would we do? Wait...

Luke Garbutt as a winger?

If Robinson does that who does he drop to the bench or who misses our cos of only being allowed 5 loans in the team
interestingly in the OM piece KR talks about Garbutt going one up (?) to mask his frailties.... KR goes on to say " especially in the championship a lot of teams are looking for ultra -offensive full backs to move up one in certain games"
  1. OUFC currently play in L1 and are fighting to stay in L1
  2. Garbutts club, Everton, ply their trade in PL not Championship
  3. it seems it was Garbutt who has been offensive to the ultras then? ;)

Remind me again - who are our six loan players now?

good luck with that. think he's long way off playing in the championship
I would say that he has been the biggest disappointment this season considering where he has come from etc.
He will be lucky to get a club anywhere next season

Sounds like desperation to me. He came as a left back and turned out to be pretty poor, so let's call him a winger. Well good luck with trying to get him into the team instead of Jordan Graham! He won't be in the Championship next season. I doubt he will be in league 1.

Think he was one of Herman's Hermits, in actual fact.
Hermans Hermits outsold the Beatles in USA in 64 or 65 .... had a clean cut image, tour manager in the states had to repeatedly flush singer Peter Noone's stash down the toilet!!!..... which kind of equates that one of the Manc/ NW based outfit was also known as Snitch ?:oops:

and his reaction to the Champions League parade.