lucky heather and pegs for tuesdays match?

Surprised there wasn’t a similar thread about our visit to Bradford this weekend....

Are they still there? Still loads of them at Pear Tree and apparently they've moved on to another playing field in Oxford.

Doesn't matter if they are still there. I'm sure Firoka and that nice Mr K will release all the empty spaces in the two Hotel car parks to make up for the parking lost to us humble football fans.

Just sayin....

Doesn't matter if they are still there. I'm sure Firoka and that nice Mr K will release all the empty spaces in the two Hotel car parks to make up for the parking lost to us humble football fans.

Just sayin....

As I've just seen Tvp helicopter overhead...you may be right on extra parking spaces being made available tomorrow's home game @Oldman159 ;);)

Just sayin....
I hope not. I'm booked into one of the hotels.:)

They are giving free bags of crisps, chocolate bars or drinks with the lucky heather tonight

There was a police van partially blocking the entrance to the fence end car park when I passed this afternoon. I didn't see any signs of lucky heather.

gGood repurting skils

"
One motorist who was passing Begbroke Science Park at the time said officers had used a polcie van to barricade the entrance to prevent any further caravans making their way onto the site.

As a result vehicles began parking along the side of the A44 before the whole groupm was moved on at about 3.30pm." sic

Same articule: ""Approximately half of those present have now left the site and officers are working to facilitate those who remain to leave. "

Same articule: ""Approximately half of those present have now left the site and officers are working to facilitate those who remain to leave. "

Does facilitate mean "do you want to keep your caravans or do you want us to seize them?"

Back
Top Bottom