Looton

I am not a religious person at all, I never go to church or pray for anything, there are no gods, but I hate Luton and everything it has, poxy town, useless airport, rubbish team, crap location for a town, so for the first time this Saturday I am going to pray we stuff them proper like, any god will do but I will pray.

I hate Luton.

Although a mahoosive win by 7 or more goals, and both Barnsley and Pompey also winning with a hatful apiece is the only way lootown will drop into the playoffs ,we'll still P**s on thier party if we beat em saturday ....ive a feeling we will beat em too

and both Barnsley and Pompey also winning with a hatful apiece is the only way lootown will drop into the playoffs ,

Pompey can't get into the automatics now they're 4 points off automatics. ?

Sarge..watch the positions change as the goals go in.
I prefer https://www.flashscores.co.uk/
Just click the "Standings" button next to the fixture(s) to get the live table up..if you look now you'll see Swansea v Derby tonight and on the RH side in the pink bit above showing the league concerned ("The Championship")..."Standings" i.e. league table.

The day/date is on the top in dark green..click the < or > arrows to go back and forward in time... e.g to Saturday's fixtures. You can alter the setup..but the top leagues (Prem, Bundesliga 1, Serie A come at the top and you scroll down through other countries' leagues to get to "England League One". Hope that helps..apologies if you already know/use it!

Did you see the disallowed Pompey goal when it was 2-2, they had 2 players through and goal and one passed to t'other for a tap in but was offside, what an absolute sickener, could have cost them automatic promotion that.

Did you see the disallowed Pompey goal when it was 2-2, they had 2 players through and goal and one passed to t'other for a tap in but was offside, what an absolute sickener, could have cost them automatic promotion that.

Should have done their homework and watched a video of Deering and Potter to learn how to finish off a 2vs1 situation properly!

I bet that will be the moment most Pompey fans remember should they fail to get promoted via the play offs.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/OUFCOfficial?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Only 15 tickets left for the Luton game (earlier today), perhaps our allocation has sold out by now? One last walk through the back garden for me and it would be great to sign off our season with a win. Personally, I can't get too worked up about rivalry with Luton compared to Sw*indon, must be a sign of age. However, I'll admit to a serious level of envy given that Luton plan to move to a new ground on - I understand - their own land.

Don't think so. But watch. 2 Luton fan did join this week, no posts as yet.

Back
Top Bottom