Looton

It would be fabulous to mess up their party and consign them to the playoffs. I’m a Pompey fan for Tuesday night only.

What is it about Luton that makes them so detestable? Their hole of a town, their dump (but equally good fun) of a ground, their knuckle-dragging EDL-supporting fans, our battles with them from the top to the fifth tier, the ‘80s plastic pitch and membership card systems, Nick Owen, EasyJet, Stacey Dooley’s accent, their financial chicanery under Mike Newell?

All of the above!

EDIT. They did elicit one of my favourite chants at a game when the police charged in to calm their tempestuous fans during that godawful 2-1 defeat to them back in 2010 - ‘Luton Town are ‘ere, bring your riot gear!’

Last edited:
Their ‘airport’ is absolutely awful too.

Jokes aside is the game live next week?

It would be fabulous to mess up their party and consign them to the playoffs. I’m a Pompey fan for Tuesday night only.

What is it about Luton that makes them so detestable? Their hole of a town, their dump (but equally good fun) of a ground, their knuckle-dragging EDL-supporting fans, our battles with them from the top to the fifth tier, the ‘80s plastic pitch and membership card systems, Nick Owen, EasyJet, Stacey Dooley’s accent, their financial chicanery under Mike Newell?

All of the above!
looton and pompey ... I regard them both with equal disdain.... and only pompey can put looton in the playoffs , with an assist from 'in form' Oxford United

looton and pompey ... I regard them both with equal disdain.... and only pompey can put looton in the playoffs , with an assist from 'in form' Oxford United
Us older folk ?, I assume must have equal dislike and rather long memories, both good and bad regarding our previous encounters. But from my view, Luton are absolute Filth and how ironic if we and Pompey can jointly F@ck them over. ?

I remember the (I think) very first time the “London Rd Travel Club” took coaches to an away game, think it was Cambridge, and we stopped in Luton on the way there, oh what fun we had ?

Is there any way to get a ticket without being able to pick it up from the ticket office? Couldn’t make it yesterday and won’t be able to get to the office this week

Back
Top Bottom