Looton

Yep.How pointless is that?Southend can go down but Sunderland cant now challenge the top 2.

Actually, it's probably the second best call.

Southend win and they stay up; lose and they're down because Plymouth & Scunthorpe are playing each other.

Now the automatics are sorted, relegation is the most important remaining issue.......

.....although of course showing the Plymouth-Scunthorpe game itself would've been the best choice!

If you want to focus on a relegation battle, show Plymouth Vs Scunthorpe. If you want to focus on the top of the table, show Barnsley or Luton games for the title.

This is just a pointless fixture to pick.

All of that will probably be shown on Sky Sports News when they show the goals going in.

Is there any way to get a ticket without being able to pick it up from the ticket office? Couldn’t make it yesterday and won’t be able to get to the office this week

Yeah. Odd. When I bought the away and coach ticket, the ticket website said to pick up at the ground. But the email back said they would be posted. I’ll call them tomorrow.

It’s all about viewing figures.
Which team has the biggest following in L1?

I suspect it's not even about the viewing figures - it mirrors sky sports obsession with all things Premier League - who is the biggest club and most recent member of the Premier League in our division - Sunderland - job done
Exactly the same reason why we have so many pointless (and dull) Premier League games shown every week - best league in the world my a..e

Scraping the barrel for positives, we don't want the curse of SCI spoiling Saturday. COYY

I suspect it's not even about the viewing figures - it mirrors sky sports obsession with all things Premier League - who is the biggest club and most recent member of the Premier League in our division - Sunderland - job done
Exactly the same reason why we have so many pointless (and dull) Premier League games shown every week - best league in the world my a..e

Totally with you on that.

Back
Top Bottom