Looton

The Outlaws website really is deluded, look at this:
Re: Oxford

Posted by Exile on 27/4/2019, 21:34:15, in reply to "Re: Oxford"

I know that, but the point is that we’re an extremely accomplished team on home territory - and the chances are strong that we’ll swat Oxford aside with relative ease.

I know that, but the point is that we’re an extremely accomplished team on home territory - and the chances are strong that we’ll swat Oxford aside with relative ease.

I hope we swat them oops sorry t**t them

Just gonna leave this here in response to that.

Just don’t mention the away game that season.

Bookies are giving 8/1 and 9/1 for an Oxford win (4/1 the draw).
They seem like pretty good odds for a little wager, considering both teams current form and state of mind.

I hope we get a last minute equaliser off Mackie’s a**e and that costs them automatic promotion. It would be hilarious.

I hope we go there and spoil the party. Not because of any rivalry or ill feeling towards Luton, but because I want to challenge next season.

IMHO the league would be weaker next season if Luton don’t get promoted. The dream 3 to go up for me would be Barnsley, Pompey & Sunderland. They are all arguably bigger clubs, with certainly bigger budgets.

Some may disagree with me, but I think there is a lot of variables next season if Luton were to stay in League One, which would prevent them from repeating this season.

James Collins (25 goals) & Jack Stacey would almost certainly leave.
They don’t have a permanent manager, who knows who it will be and how they will fair. It will certain be a tough act to follow, and expectancy levels will be high.
Teams will have worked them out as we are seeing last few weeks.

So please go as strong as possible on Saturday KR and get the win. For the above reasons and also my £20 @ 9-1 would be nice.

I hope we go there and spoil the party. Not because of any rivalry or ill feeling towards Luton, but because I want to challenge next season.

IMHO the league would be weaker next season if Luton don’t get promoted. The dream 3 to go up for me would be Barnsley, Pompey & Sunderland. They are all arguably bigger clubs, with certainly bigger budgets.

Some may disagree with me, but I think there is a lot of variables next season if Luton were to stay in League One, which would prevent them from repeating this season.

They don’t have a permanent manager, who knows who it will be and how they will fair. It will certain be a tough act to follow, and expectancy levels will be high.

So please go as strong as possible on Saturday KR and get the win. For the above reasons and also my £20 @ 9-1 would be nice.

I recommend they appoint Pep Clotet as he is obviously a quality manager.

Agree entirely - although I'd say that keeping Luton down would also be hilarious for rivalry reasons.

The bottom of the table also seems to be resolving itself in favour of next season being a weaker League One.
All the plucky teams with minimal resources and tiny crowds seem to have escaped (Accrington, Rochdale, probably the Wombles) whilst the teams most at risk are bigger clubs with comparable resources to our own (Bradford, Southend, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Walsall).

If things break right on Saturday (including MK Dons staying down), League One could be much weaker next year.

Tbh , It would be very funny indeed to mess things up abit for them , so going to put a little bet on a away win!

Just talking with someone on FB claims Lootons budget according to published accounts in L2 was 5 million and this year 5.5 million, I did say can't be right but says that's what was published, strange that considering the Blades was 3 million in L1

My boss at work (Lootown Fan) has been taunting me since they beat us at our place that this Saturdays game will, in his words, be "the game that sends Luton up and the one that sends us down" Mmm. He's a bit quiet this week...

My boss at work (Lootown Fan) has been taunting me since they beat us at our place that this Saturdays game will, in his words, be "the game that sends Luton up and the one that sends us down" Mmm. He's a bit quiet this week...

Here's hoping Monday is a day you can take the pee back.

Don't knock Luton too much. I was born there and lived there until the age of six you know. Nomadic family us. Moved on again with Dad's work. You know what they say "you don't pick your team, it picks you'. #COYY
Its got to be one of the biggest shitholes in the country.

Just talking with someone on FB claims Lootons budget according to published accounts in L2 was 5 million and this year 5.5 million, I did say can't be right but says that's what was published, strange that considering the Blades was 3 million in L1

Blades £3M?!

Back
Top Bottom