Looton

From what Sky are saying today it's on tv at 5. If that is so I might have an old gits ticket for redistribution at face value....

From what Sky are saying today it's on tv at 5. If that is so I might have an old gits ticket for redistribution at face value....

Attachments

• 58ECC9D9-0D80-4048-AEBC-9CA86F2D0234.png
    58ECC9D9-0D80-4048-AEBC-9CA86F2D0234.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 117
Just checked on sky sports 1 next Saturday at 17:15 a league 1 game to be shown.

There was a picture saying battle for the title in League One, and Mick Harford was on it. So I assume we will be on the box.

But knowing Sky if Pompey win on Tuesday they may go there.

There was a picture saying battle for the title in League One, and Mick Harford was on it. So I assume we will be on the box.

But knowing Sky if Pompey win on Tuesday they may go there.
highly likely IMO too

I know people are hoping Pompey take over Looton in the table but I couldn't bear the thought of BBC South and Meridian gushing over pompey we up here being the most northerly football league club, so us beating the arsewipes of Bedfordshire but still going up because Pompey fucked up. And then Charlton to win the playoffs and see the Pompey and scumdeland in L1 next season

I know people are hoping Pompey take over Looton in the table but I couldn't bear the thought of BBC South and Meridian gushing over pompey we up here being the most northerly football league club, so us beating the arsewipes of Bedfordshire but still going up because Pompey fucked up. And then Charlton to win the playoffs and see the Pompey and scumdeland in L1 next season
With ya IOO% re the way f*****g pompey are favoured by both itv and bbc so called 'local' news programmes - Fred pompey Drainage for example, dunno , err, how (!) he gets away with it!

With ya IOO% re the way f*****g pompey are favoured by both itv and bbc so called 'local' news programmes - Fred pompey Drainage for example, dunno , err, how (!) he gets away with it!
Don't forget Tony Pompey Husband from the other side

If Pompey were to go up, there is easy solution, don't watch the local news for a little bit. ?

Don't knock Luton too much. I was born there and lived there until the age of six you know. Nomadic family us. Moved on again with Dad's work. You know what they say "you don't pick your team, it picks you'. #COYY

Back
Top Bottom