General Local Elections and the New Stadium

Not sure what to make of this and what effect it will have overall
We had to expect serious opposition sooner or later. If a big complex was being built near any of us we may be against it.
I assume the Board will expect setbacks such as this perhaps Colin will know more but I have the feeling our backers would not have ventured this far without a lot of work going on behind the scenes

Not sure what to make of this and what effect it will have overall
We had to expect serious opposition sooner or later. If a big complex was being built near any of us we may be against it.
I assume the Board will expect setbacks such as this perhaps Colin will know more but I have the feeling our backers would not have ventured this far without a lot of work going on behind the scenes
There also a warehouse park being considered for the Cherwell district council, would love to know if they get a positive response before OUFC.

There also a warehouse park being considered for the Cherwell district council, would love to know if they get a positive response before OUFC.
Think you will find because of the type of development and the rules for planning around it, Cherwell don't get a say on those warehouses

Think you will find because of the type of development and the rules for planning around it, Cherwell don't get a say on those warehouses
Not to sure the rules on planning applications with all these larger developments.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom