Lloyd Calcutt

Really shook me up this morning reading this, Lloyd was a lovely guy. He was young too. Love to his family and friends at this sad sad time.

I've known Lloyd for a long time and you won't find anyone saying anything negative about him at all. He was a real gentle giant of a man and, a bit like Womble, a face you'd see wherever you went following Oxford. Unlike Womble, he didn't get to live beyond his forties.

I was really choked up when I heard about his untimely passing this morning, and if there are any COVID unbelievers reading this, please wake up and take things seriously. This s**t is real.

RIP Big Man, gone far too soon.

I didn't know him, but of course had seen him at many many games.

That's very sad. RIP

Didn’t know Lloyd, although know some of his family

thoughts and prayers with them tonight
RIP

Knew of, but didn't know personally. Really sad to hear of this news as he seemed to be one of the regular fixtures in the East Stand. Thoughts to his family.

So sad.

I knew Lloyd, and stood at the front in Osler Road with him many times when we were younger, and still used to bump into him at the kassam, and stop for a chat.

He really was a great bloke, and we’ve lost a true yellow warrior today.

RIP big guy x

I Knew Lloyd from various pubs around Witney and he would always have time for a chat. A really fun and gentle man.

A very sad day for OUFC. RIP Lloyd

Just one of those people you always remember and associate with OUFC.

Never knew him but saw him milling around on most match days. To be fair you couldn’t really miss him.

A big man who clearly had a big heart judging by all those who did know him.

Taken so young.

RIP fellow yellow.

Back
Top Bottom