Liverpool v Man City.

mcf86

Listening on five live, sounds an excellent game, Reds jus gone 3-1 up - Mane' City's unbeaten status looks in peril.

Liverpool have torn them to pieces going forwards, if they could defend and had a decent goalie then they would of challenged Man City this season as they are comfortably the second best team in the league.

Result won’t have any effect on where the title goes but if Liverpool invest the Coutinho cash wisely next season could be interesting.

If that game excited you then it’s Man U v stoke tomorrow.

Cracking game, Bournemouth beating Arsenal earlier was good as well, a genuine super Sunday.

Fair play to both Liverpool and Man City for actually having a go at each other, instead of trying to kill the game like Boreinho.

Liverpool have torn them to pieces going forwards, if they could defend and had a decent goalie then they would of challenged Man City this season as they are comfortably the second best team in the league.

Result won’t have any effect on where the title goes but if Liverpool invest the Coutinho cash wisely next season could be interesting.

They’ve already blown 65million of it.

Man City’s passing was as bad as ours sometimes. They were, however, quite a bit better at scoring goals than we are.

If that game excited you then it’s Man U v stoke tomorrow.

Cracking game, Bournemouth beating Arsenal earlier was good as well, a genuine super Sunday.

Fair play to both Liverpool and Man City for actually having a go at each other, instead of trying to kill the game like Boreinho.

Did you actually watch the Bournemouth game ?

I watched half an hour of the first half.it was so boring i went out and changed the oil filter on my car(a job i hate doing)

They're comfortably the second best attacking team in the league. Their defense has been porous as hell though and - as you say - they've not got a decent keeper. And last time I looked, that was equally as important in defining the best team.

Man U are dull and uninspiring, but also organised and disciplined (in other words, they're a Mourinho team).....I'd still have my money on them finishing second this year because of it.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I dream of a manager and scouting team to bring in players forward thinking and some pace.
Still stick by pace and a little guile would rip this league apart..
All this side way passing and moving through phases at a jog is pants..

And to think, we've taken a highly rated young player from both of them. It wasn't that long ago when that would've been a pipe dream. We must be doing something right..

Back
Top Bottom