Lionesses chances?

Sarge

Im expecting quarter finals at the very least from England women in the forthcoming womens football world cup

Reach the quarter finals , then, with a bit of luck, who knows how far they will progress or what theyll achieve

Believe womens world cup is being shown on terrestrial tv too ?

Cx

Im expecting quarter finals at the very least from England women in the forthcoming womens football world cup

Reach the quarter finals , then, with a bit of luck, who knows how far they will progress or what theyll achieve

Believe womens world cup is being shown on terrestrial tv too ?

QF’s at the very least. But a lot depends on how we do in the group. If we don't finish top, it becomes a much, much harder tournament. It's a tough one to call, but I'm going with France or USA to win it.

Yea, all games are being shown on the BBC.

AbbeyOx

do they shout 'woman on' when opposition player nearby πŸ€”
good luck to them anyway

Foley

They must have a decent chance gavi g won the tournament with the best sides last year.

Sarge

First England women game v Scotland women on Sunday

First game of this womens world cup on friday France v S Korea

Oldham

The Lionesses are the pride of Britain, let’s roar them to victory! I believe their cubs did well in the U 15 tournament too...

Sarge

The Lionesses are the pride of Britain, let’s roar them to victory! I believe their cubs did well in the U 15 tournament too...
pride of England .... Lionesses opening match is against Scotland (on Sunday)

Trevor L

Watched the France match and was very impressed by the pace and quality of the French side. I think they'll take some stopping.

Top Bottom