LGEN: Legal and General

I wondered why the price had tumbled. Been hanging on for the dividend, won't cover the loss, sadly.

They are a quality stock. I’ve owned them and recently made £500 on 1000 bought at 200p.
it’s a nice dividend they pay too. A lot of pension funds own them so there will be regular amounts going in.
At the moment I’m disappointed how BP and IAG have fallen back. I see the schools won’t be going back in February so likely that travel will still be restricted.

Absolutely.... just frustrates me that I’ve been holding off waiting for a little dip and lost patience. The comes the dip 🤣🤣

We have all been there haven’t we.
That makes two of us, at least! Question is now, do we go back in and buy more?

I was up 10% now down 5%. Was going to put more into CTY but might do LGEN while they are down.

£35.01 in my FT Account this evening. Reinvestment the dividend or top up M&G or CTY? Decisions!

£35.01 in my FT Account this evening. Reinvestment the dividend or top up M&G or CTY? Decisions!
Woke up to find I had also received a dividend - £27.92. Every little bit helps! Just waiting to ditch The Hut Group and put the combined into L&G asset management and/or M&G.
Isn't life grand! OxBio hitting new highs all the time as well.

CTY down 5p after announcement of the dividend. They’ve been testing the 400p for a week or so now..
I have just sold my car and not too sure whether to put £5000 in LGEN or MNG

CTY down 5p after announcement of the dividend. They’ve been testing the 400p for a week or so now..
I have just sold my car and not too sure whether to put £5000 in LGEN or MNG
So CTY goes ex-dividend today with a dividend per share of 4.8p, and the share price goes down by 5p. Net effect you are down 0.2p per share.

Back
Top Bottom