Leyton Orient

There is a massive difference between disliking the way fans of a particular club acted, and showing respect for the tragic loss of their manager at such a young age.

Football is a big pantomime at times, booing the villain is half the fun. But at times like this everyone of us would put rivalries to one side and offer our heartfelt condolences to Justin's family, friends and those affected by this. I am very sure that this includes ALL fans and ex trust members, and it is totally unnecessary to suggest otherwise.
True, but I don't go around booing every ugly sister I see just because they celebrated going to the ball themselves while consigning Cinders to the basement in the panto I saw 15 years ago!!

Leyton Orient fan here.Thankyou for your kind words concerning the passing of our manager.

Sorry about some of our fans behaviours on that day 13 years ago.I think I can say this for many of our fans.It was not an ideal scenario (of a football match) and I would not like to see it again like that as it would bring the idiots out to behave like cretins again.There is no way I or many of our fans would behave like that.At least you are in League 1 now and I wish you the best luck for the future.x

Leyton Orient fan here.Thankyou for your kind words concerning the passing of our manager.

Sorry about some of our fans behaviours on that day 13 years ago.I think I can say this for many of our fans.It was not an ideal scenario (of a football match) and I would not like to see it again like that as it would bring the idiots out to behave like cretins again.There is no way I or many of our fans would behave like that.At least you are in League 1 now and I wish you the best luck for the future.x

Fair play to you mate. Respect for that post. Good luck to you and deepest sympathies to Mr Edinburgh’s family and friends.

Fair play to you mate. Respect for that post. Good luck to you and deepest sympathies to Mr Edinburgh’s family and friends.

Glad you got back and are doing well.Respect to you and your club and fans.x

There are some utter scum round here nicking the tribute scarves from outside the ground.
The club have had to move them inside.
I did say we have some really stupid people here.We aren't all the same,though.

Not sure if this has already been posted somewhere but I just wanted to share it. I came across it while reading about the Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation. It actually moved me to tears reading it, especially the last few paragraphs. My sympathies go out to Justin’s family, his son Charlie seems to be someone his dad would be proud of.

Fantastic seeing the Tiptree and Maldon fans celebrating on Orient's pitch.

Love to see them slither back to the National League, but unfortunately Morecambe, Stevenage and (possibly) Macclesfield look even more s**t than the arrogant East London wankers.

Fantastic seeing the Tiptree and Maldon fans celebrating on Orient's pitch.

Love to see them slither back to the National League, but unfortunately Morecambe, Stevenage and (possibly) Macclesfield look even more s**t than the arrogant East London wankers.

Isn’t there only one relegation place to the conference with Bury gone? Macclesfield had 16 year olds from a college side they run in the squad on Sunday, so as much as I want Leyton Orient back down again (normal season would of liked Stevenage to go with them) I can’t see it happening, just have to enjoy yesterday’s result and the fact that their return to the FL has been a flop.

Expensive error by Orient, just give the job to Embleton as there was a clash with between the existing staff and Fletcher if their forum is to be believed.

If we avoid the drop, we will be playing them next season.

And who sent them up…… the Scum! By beating Bradford!

Could be a fun season next season if we stay up .. Wycombe, reading (hopefully), orient , Bristol rovers , Blackpool
That's just a few of the games to look forward to

Back
Top Bottom